Wednesday 10 March 2010

Admiration of artists....


These are some Artists that i have been looking at recently for inspiration in making my Artists books for my 4th year degree show piece.












is a collaboration between
Melanie Bush, Senior Lecturer in Graphic Design 
The University of Northampton, Uk.
and
Dr Emma Powell, Senior Lecturer in Graphic Design 
De Montfort University (Leicester),
UK.


This site has lots of artists books to look at from past events We love your books have done. Every year there is a brief and the chance to submit your book. Id like to do this one day soon! :D

The Piece of work below was from the site.






Non of the Above images are my personal work and are all linked with the Artists website where the work they do resides.


1 comment:

Jamie Uchima said...

hey Rae, im back on blogspot! I didn't realize you wrote stuff on here. I love some of your work, keep it up! and please update me on any new work you post on here. I started writing and posting photos on here as well.

peace x